View Single Post
Old 06-27-2006, 10:56 AM
Premier Member and retired relic

Quicksilver will become famous soon enoughQuicksilver will become famous soon enough
Equally Ironic is that my Treo 700P actually worked when I first got it now it goes through all the steps but I can hear it. And yes your right the EV-DO is addictive. I did post on Brighthand last evening all the comments i have made about this issue. Maybe i have missed something. For everything to work as it does and not be able to hear it is strange and I can't help but think i did something dumb and the answer is simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kewl X5
Ironic that after a few months of owning the Treo 650 and releasing firmware 1.04 in 10/05, the Treo 650 paired with all BMWs with no problems. Now I am back at square one with the Treo 700p, but the EV-DO is addictive. Also, it has been solid and not crashing!

Sponsored Links