View Single Post
Old 06-29-2006, 02:25 AM
Premier Member and retired relic

Quicksilver will become famous soon enoughQuicksilver will become famous soon enough
Well guess what. I called verizon to complain about the bluetooth thing and they proceded to tell me to refer to BMW for any bluetooth problems. That was the truncated version of our conversation. Anyway i drove off to do some errands picked up the phone dialed a number and you guessed it. The X dialed the number just like it did when I first got the Treo.It acted like nothing was ever wrong. What did i do different? NOTHING. Oh yeah i did do a soft reset but thats because right in my driveway calling verizon i couldn't get any signal to make the call. I mean none? But that was not the first soft reset so that was nothing new. Anyway we are back online until it decides to go bye bye again.

Sponsored Links