Thread: I miss my X3
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2006, 07:47 PM

Deuce is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by elijah.vdp
Last monday I brought my car in cuz it needed some work to be done to it and got her back on friday morning. On saturday night I went out clubbing with some friends. At around 3AM a girl who was sitting at our table was feeling really bad so I proposed to drive her home. On my way back driving in some narrow a** roads I scratched both of my right side rims (scratched them up pretty bad). Anyway back to the club everything went fine. On my way home I took a right turn and my left front tire blows (near construction site). I changed the entire thing and replaced it with spare tire. After doing that I felt kind of tired so I pulled over and slept for about an hour in front of my girlfriends house (way to tired to go upstairs). Woke up and hit the road to get home and I slightly hit the curb doing about 40km/h and my front right tire blows this time. I pulled into a parking lot and called a taxi.

Next day went back to the site and called BMW assist and sent a tow truck within half an hour. I picked her up today they had to replace one rim and two tired TOTAL 1475 CHF (swiss francs) wich is about 1,196.83 USD.
Add to that, that same night leaving the club I got flashed by radar!!
Put some curb feelers on the sucker

Sponsored Links