View Single Post
Old 08-26-2006, 12:14 AM
Premier Member and retired relic

Quicksilver will become famous soon enoughQuicksilver will become famous soon enough
Would the 325 forum help??? http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...splay.php?f=15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seedar
Hi,

I have a 2005 BT module fitted and it was working fine, now sometimes the steering wheel phone button doesn't answer incoming calls in my 325ci. The button itself is reliable in other functions. The phone also works fine in my X5 in answering calls. Is there a way of resetting the BT module ?

Also I have forgotten the pair code and when the dealer installed it they didnt give me a card or manual. The phone is currently paired (but not if I reset the module). Whats the easiest way of finding out ? Do I need to go to the dealer ?

thanks,
Seedar.

Sponsored Links