View Single Post
Old 08-26-2006, 11:24 PM

Teutonaddict is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DINANM3
I am flying down to SC to the performance center to pick up my X5 tomorrow.... First time experience for me. I cant wait to see what its like.
I predict you will have an absolute blast! I took delivery of my E39 M5 there in March '00, and it was one of the first M5's they'd delivered at the Performance Center. BMWNA even shot a video of my whole delivery process for internal dealer promotion.

From the moment you arrive at the airport to the moment you leave, it will be a first-rate, customer-centered experience! This is one part of the BMWNA organization that 'gets it'!

I came back a few months later for the M5 Driving Experience (included with new E39 M5s) and had another phenomenal experience. Had my brother join me for the track day, and then my wife drive with me up to the Biltmore Estate in Asheville. BMW supplied M Roadsters and M Coupes for that trip, and we took a little detour on the Blue Ridge Parkway...

Hope you have as much fun as I did. The folks in Spartanburg were a delight to deal with.

-Dave

Last edited by Teutonaddict; 08-26-2006 at 11:47 PM.

Sponsored Links