View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 06:32 PM

Bavarian is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottie
I'm no doctor but I wouldn't say that to be the case. Will it all not just depend on what part of his brain was damaged. Like once recovered it good be the case that it may be his memory that will suffer.

Any doctors who can give more insight.
Well you're probably right. I mean the severity and possible disability will depend on what section of the brain was damaged, and in what way. However, as soon as I hear anything about a spine, I assume wheelchair, and anytime I hear about a brain, I assume mental or other disability. I'm just really scared of that kind of stuff...I mean all the stuff you see on TV and such maybe adds to my fear. I wish this man to be well of course, and to recover as fully as possible.
2008 ML320 CDI | Iridium Silver | Black ARTICO Leather | Premium Package (H/K Logic7, Parktronic, Rear Heated Seats, Rear Power Hatch, DVD Nav, 10-way Front Seats w/ Memory) | Backup Camera | Aluminum Running Boards | 4500K MTEC Low-beam HID | 30% Metallic Tint | Boomerang2 Recovery System | Weathertech Front Floorliners | Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V1 Winter Tires

Sponsored Links