View Single Post
Old 10-06-2006, 05:09 AM

Devonjohn is on a distinguished road
Hello Mike,

Reading your posts on the X5 World site it occurred to me that you might be the ebay seller bruce_miranda.

If you are not can you tell me what software you have available to purchase as I noticed you mentioned you sold such on eBay.

Now a technical query for you if you are able to help:

I recently upgraded to V28 and maps of Europe.

My sat nav part number is; 65 90-6 920 182-02 with what I take to be a date of 12-02.

My Navi Monitor is a 65.52-6 923 878 with 16:9 widescreen 65.52-6 934 413. Date on this appears to be 05/03.

Loaded the software upgrade and put in the new maps of the whole of Europe and set to perspective.

This looks great but I cannot access any speed camera information at all and that is specifically what I thought I had bought.

I have looked through every option in the menus and hidden menu and looked at it on my pc in explorer but cannot find the data base.

I am familiar with the Pocket GPS data base as I used it to very good effect on my iCN 510 NavMan which I have now sold as I have the on board version – but in my opinion the Navman was much better.

Am I doing something wrong?

I had a thought that my hardware may not display such but as it is a Mk iv widescreen and now with V28 software I could not really see why not.

Or, could it be that the info just wasn't on my disc?

Can I load the Pocket GPS data base onto the DVD and if so – how? I have Nero Burning.

I have TIS V 3 and the wiring discs but they don’t seem to be any help with this.

Sponsored Links