View Single Post
Old 10-27-2006, 10:40 PM

AzNMpower32 is on a distinguished road
I saw yet ANOTHER //M6 today......its like a sudden burst of popularity. I've seen so many E60 M5s and this week it's the 4th (different) M6. At least this one was in Imola Red, my preferred color for the M6.

I don't get jealous of those guys. They're way in a different age and income bracket, so I have no right to judge who they are. Maybe they are just a lucky as*hole, or maybe they worked for it, who knows?

Now, as for kids near my age, that's when I pay attention. I'm pretty satisfied with the slowest BMW sold in the US, and I usually don't brood over "why does that kid get an M3?". However, just to make sure MY friends don't buy a BMW that makes me jealous, I often persuade them to choose options/models that wouldn't make me envious. For example, a friend of mine's parents bought a 2006 325i in April. And of course, I warned him to stay away from sport package, stay with the wood trim, blah blah blah. So now he has the typical SG 325i with auto, premium, leather, wood trim, heated seats, and xenons, just like everyone else. And I can rest assured our 328i next year will be better.

Sponsored Links