View Single Post
Old 12-30-2006, 07:25 PM

grover432 is on a distinguished road
I test drove a 4.8 sport a couple with 20" wheels a couple of days ago. I couldn't find the sport button either (Canada). I was looking for it as I found the ride too stiff and wanted to soften it. I'm not sure if it was the 20" wheels or the sport suspension (or the combination), but I personally wouldn't order it this way. I found the ride bordering on harsh on all but the smoothest roads and the tramlining with those 275/315 tires to be unbearable on our local roads. taking your hands off the steering wheel for even a second meant an instant lane change on asphalt roads.

On the other hand, the acceleration was great and the SAV went around corners like a sports sedan. I guess I'll have to try the 4.8 with and Adaptive Drive (with and without the sports suspension) to find a combination of handling and ride I am happy with. If that doesn't work, I'll be on to a different type of vehicle to meet my towing, kid hauling and daily driving needs. maybe I'm asking too much and I should buy a 335 Cabriolet and a used pickup for the boat towing and lumber runs to Home Depot.

Sponsored Links