View Single Post
Old 01-01-2007, 08:07 PM

jammykam is on a distinguished road
I've not had any luck with this unfortunately. My first port of call was to fix the broken system, so I loaded a v22.1 disk (unmodified) which brought it back to life. I then tried it with a v23 modified disk and so far no luck. I wasted a few disks cos I'd burnt it wrong. I noticed you can create a mode2 cd using Nero, but that one didn't work either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiJochen
Command line was
mode2cdmaker.exe -o "image" -v "NAV_SW" -e "dat" -ccd -f
I used m2cdmgui.exe (UbiK mode2cdmaker GUI v1.6)
When you used mode2cdmaker, I assume you used something like UltraIso to extract all the files, modified the usw_load file and then 'dragged & dropped' to the mode2cdmaker gui. If I drap&drop the iso, it just makes another image with an iso in, not the files. I assume after the '-f' you had a whole bunch of other stuff there as well.

When going up from v22, do I need to go down to something lower (to less than software 3-1/63, i.e. v21) and then back up again. Or should using a v23 disk cause it to reload? Reason I ask is because v23 has the same software 3-1/63 on it as well.

It's weird cos when the mk3 was dead, it did exactly what you said and the disk would not eject. With the new disks it just spits them straight back out again, so i assume i am doing something wrong in burning the disk.

I'm fairly happy to give any suggestions a try, now that I know I have a working v22.1 disk, at least I know it will revive should something go wrong!

thanks and happy new year.

Sponsored Links