View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 09:36 PM

xx3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by canamx5
Visited my BMW center today and I was ready to buy... until I saw the trunk space with the roof down. Be ready to have your golf bag as your copilot and a regular size suitcase as a rear passenger cause they won't fit in the boot.

I wish BMW would still offer a soft top. Our 325 was perfect for a weekend getaway with plenty of room for those two items, but the 335 is ridiculous

I will be taking a look at the Audi S4 cab. next. Does anyone have any advice or experience with S4?
I don't know if the dealer showed you this, but the rear seats fold down & flat, allowing you to put stuff there.

Also, there is a pretty large load through compartment which could easily accomodate golf clubs.

I think if you really wanted to, you could pull it off:

Load the clubs through the load through compartment. Pack stuff from the suitcase into two small dufflebag's (I have an amazing BMW dufflebag, btw...) which you can creatively fit in the trunk or in the folded rear seat area...

The S4 is nice, but it will be outdated very fast. The new A4 is right around the corner, and the new A4 cab can't me more than a year and a half to two years away... I'd certainly hate to buy a new car and have it be outdated by the new model so soon...

btw, we are selling our 330Cic 2004. Its a ragtop which you like (we are replacing it with the 335i... Any interest?

I agree with you totally though. Maybe I'm alone on this, but I love the contrasting look of a black soft top on a car. Plus I like the way softops look & feel from the interior. Plus the reduced weight of a softop makes it that much more desirable...

Sponsored Links