View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 11:51 AM

golfer4life is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by X5FX
All of the issues I have experienced w/ my E70 are minor...and they would not prevent me from buying another E70. I love mine and would not own the equaivalent Lexus if you paid me extra.

BTW- this is a forum where owners usually show up to discuss problems, it does not represent the majority of E70's made. Go to the Lexus and Acura forums and read their troubles...its no different.
"The grass is greener on the other side."

The number of people in this type of forums only represents a small fraction of the actual owners. I only joined this forum a few months ago and it's amazing to find out that there were a lot of complaints on the E53 when I personally had no problems at all for the 3 years that I drove it. The same thing applies for the E70 or any other cars weather BMW, MBZ or Toyotas. There are thousands out there who are happy with their cars and we don't even hear about it. Heck, I did not pursue a lease on a RR Sport because of all the reliability issues that I read but yet, my next door neighbor who owns a 2 year old RR Sport is very happy with his ride.

Just my 2.

Sponsored Links