View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 01:20 PM

aalreziza is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~KaiFy GaiwanY~
the service in united arab emirates - sharjah has very very very bad service !!!

at the beginning of july .. i went to the dealer to order a bmw x5 4.8 2008 , everything went okay and the dealer said that i should get the car by the end of october .. however , until now i havent received any transcript informing me of the options i have even tho i mentioned to the dealer that i wanted full full full options except the rear tv and 3rd row seats ..

i also passed the 10,000 AED deposit and until now i havent received any paper or call whatsoever ..

i keep calling my dealer but i dont get an answer from him .. he never picks up his phone !!

im expecting the car at the end of october because i get my license on october 25th so itll be great if it arrives after a few days but till now , it doesnt look like itll be arriving anytime soon tho ..

AGMC shj ... YOU SUCK !!!
Eslam A'alkm.
Kaifk e5oi??
7bebi
I have order my car in July 21st. (Mohammed Yossuf Naggi)-Saudi Arabia. And before I sign anything they print out the option I want after that I have sign the papers after paying SAR 50,000. If you want to send you the papers to show your dealer how is the order should be... all the stander option plus all the option I want with there codes and price.
The estimated time for the car to arrive in Alkhobar First week of Dec, Almost the same time your dealer gave you. Two and have month waiting and building the car. And 6 week to ship the car (on sea). 14 days to process the papers at the port.

Sponsored Links