View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 05:38 PM

raguilar is on a distinguished road
ULF module not working?

I have a problem with my ULF module. I have had it for a couple of years now. The part number is 84 21 6 934 552 which is the first generation. My X5 is a 2001 with Nav and DSP and I am using an Iphone. (I have been using the Iphone successfully for several months now, so it is not the phone)

Now for the problem. It is not functioning correctly. The car does not ring when a call comes in and when I try to answer it I can not from the steering wheel. I have to answer it one the phone. It is connected to the phone and people can hear me but I can not hear them. I have to change it to the phone to hear them. When I dial with the voice command function (ULF module) it does not connect to the phone and just hangs up. The only time that it seems to work is if I am talking on the phone, start the car and it will connect over, I can hear the person and they can hear me. Well it does not work every time.

I am wondering if it is time for me to get a new ULF module? Does anyone know what the issue might be? I do have a DSP converter from Radio Shack.

Thanks,

Ron A.

Sponsored Links