View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 11:41 AM

TWALK is on a distinguished road
I'm wondering if the dock in those pictures is the iPod dock, or iPhone specific dock.
From the comments above it sounds like you guys think that is the standard iPod dock...
As long as you can swap out the dock tray to fit your needs, that's cool with me. I have an iPhone, but I have a protective silicone sleeve around it, so I would require a dock that is a bit larger than the standard iPhone dock...

ANYHOW, I love my iPhone. Even more since modding it with some readily available software. A lot of the features that people gripe about it not having have been made available by some very talented 3rd party software developers.

Things that I now have that a standard iPhone does NOT have...
1- GPS (thanks to Navizon)
2- Video capture (only 5 second clips- it's in beta testing right now)
3- NES emulator with classic Nintendo games
4- MMS messaging (not fully functional yet, but in the works)
5- Advanced SMS messaging (multiple recipients etc...)
6- Voice notes (native voice recorder)
7- Custom themes, wallpapers, icons, sounds

There's a lot more out there, I just haven't explored it all yet.
Because the iPhone is a very compact touch screen PC, and it's ability to be upgraded via software puts it far beyond any other cell phone to date in my opinion.

P.S- I've also managed to use some software tools (Jailbreak, iBrickr, anySIM) to unlock an iPhone for my sister to use with T-Mobile... So T-Mobile users, listen up, you too can have an iPhone here in the U.S. In fact, the T-Mobile EDGE data network only costs $5.99 a month, which beats the hell outta AT&T's $20-$30 data plan.

Sponsored Links