View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 11:55 PM

jamesm067 is on a distinguished road
re: Thanks for the reply

Hello Dave,

Thanks for the website link and response. How hard was it to connect the DICE adapter? Does the DICE adapter come with detailed (easy to follow) instructions?

Does this adapter work with only one type of IPOD or will it work with all IPOD models. My girlfriend has an IPOD shuffle she wants to play in the X5 when we go on a trip next month, so I am trying to get my X5 set up for that.

Please tell me more about your Bluetooth installation. I just got my X5 Friday afternoon and have not really had a chance to go through all the features yet. Do you know if there is any sort of wiring in place for a phone in the X5? Many times the wiring comes standard but minus the option unless you purchase it. I take it that bluetooth was not even thought about in 2003 X5s.

How is your phone set up in your X5? Is it one of those speakerphone (hands-free systems)?

Thanks again for the response. I just traded in my 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee with 236,000 miles on it for a 2003 BMW X5. The X5 definitely rocks so far.

Jim

Sponsored Links