Thread: Blind spot
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 03:28 PM

brian5 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rh71
I tried this for a few days. But I've re-adjusted my driver-side back the way it was because with it facing outward like that, all the mirror scenery that goes by is too distracting out of the corner of your eye while driving. Yes, it's a big difference. It helps on the passenger side though. If you can stand it on the driver's side, more power to you.

BTW, is there any way to stop the passenger side mirror from panning down everytime I reverse? I don't need it backing out of my driveway and it's just unnecessary strain on the motor going up and down like that 4 times a day. Manual shows a button (next to fold mirrors button) but I don't understand what it means by "switching to the other mirror or to the auto-curb monitor." What is that really saying about the switch and can it be disabled?
Switch the button over to the other side (as the default setting) and it will not pan down. (Page 52! )

Sponsored Links