View Single Post
Old 03-11-2005, 06:57 PM
co-founder

UCrewX5 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCC
I finally got Mobile Phone Tools and transferred my contacts to my V3. Problem is my phone book wont transfer! Do you think it could be because the initial pairing was done with an empty phone book? I can't imagine that. But I also cant figure out how to delete the BT Handsree device in the V3 so I can reset it up with an initial pairing.

Any help is appreciated.
I think to re-pair the phone you might be better off first clearing the paired phones from the vehicle ULF module. Assuming you have the pre-2005 ULF (non-combo BT/Assist module, that it), here's the steps to unpair it from the phone:
The paired BluetoothTM mobile phones can only be deleted as a single group from the ULF control module. The pairing procedure must first be activated, and then the send/receive button on the installed eject-box must again be depressed for an additional 10 seconds after the “Bluetooth Pairing” message is displayed on the radio in order to clear the list of paired devices from the control module and the message “paired devices deleted” is displayed.

(above taken from page 16 of this document - http://www.bmwmotorsports.org/crew/u...wnerManual.pdf )
I'm not sure if or how you could unpair a phone from the 2005 combo Assist/BT module.

Xoutpost.com - where you come for the information but stay for the friendships

Sponsored Links