Thread: Parrot BT kit
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 07:29 AM

ccfj1 is on a distinguished road
Nice write-up, the parrot 3200 ls is an ideal choice if you don't have OEM, and as you say quite a few of the OEM features, not all but a good few.

Just a small point though.

Quote:
One feature I like is you have the ability to transfer the call back the head set by pressing the talk button. Great for times when you have a passenger and need to have a semi private call.
You can do this on the OEM setup, just press the shouting man button in the centre console and it will transfer the call from the car to the phone (and Vice-versa), i agree a handy feature, OEM will even auto transfer the call from the phone to the car when you start the car (while on the phone).

Quote:
The only option I wish it (and the BMW BT kit) had was a mute button. I'm probably going to put a switch on the MIC and make my own muting circuit.
Now that does indeed sound like a good idea, I wish I'd thought of that when I did my retrofit, I would have added it.

Sponsored Links