View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 04:20 PM

Tom G. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by whacker
I've installed DICE Silverline into my X5 (2005) which has Nav/tapedeck, CD Changer and bluetooth fitted. I've noticed a few problems, some of which have been mentioned in this thread but I've not been able to resolve yet.

I bought the module from ipodcarkitdirect.co.uk who are a little slow responding to the problems so I thought I'd add my two pennies worth here. Having said that, I am hoping Tom (EAS) will respond to an email I sent him earlier today or perhaps you guys can share your thoughts with me.

The first 2 problems relate to playlist handling. The third (annoying) problem relates to text display setting retention.

1. The DICE does not play the tracks in the same order as listed on the Ipod. This has already been posted by 'Kewl X5' and I understand a firmware fix has been produced.

2. When returning to a previous playlist, the playlist always starts from the first track rather than continuing from where it left off

3. Text Display settings are not retained after switching off ignition.

Any help would be appreciated
Can you read me the numbers from the bottom of your module, beneath the bar code?

Twitter | Flikr | Facebook | YouTube

Sponsored Links