View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 08:35 PM

shenard is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasAutophile
Hey Shenard,

Thanks for the reply and info, 75-100HP and 100trq sounds conservative and very doable. Take that into consideration with the fact that BMW has inevitably underrated the factory power at approximately 400HP +/- (as they did on the TT V6) and this thing is going to be a monster with the Dinan tune. Congrats on being one of the first to get yours, what are your impressions thus far? What are your specs/options etc, any pics you can share? What are you coming from into the X6 and what of the unique attributes that it offers where most appealing to you?

Sorry for all the questions, I have a 750 currently and I am considering replacing it with an X6 50i for an eclectic set of reasons and rationale. LOL

Thanks,

Vegas
Impressions so far are that it is awesome!!! Best vehicle and most fun vehicle I have driven so far. I am coming out of a Lexus IS350 which is a fast car and teh X6 definitely feels faster from 0-100. Hard to tell 80-120 but seemed like maybe the IS350 was about as fast. Have not had enough time driving it aggressively yet because car only had 550 miles and not fully broken in yet. Handling is superb for a vehicle this size and the new technology that reduces body is amazing because it feels like it has less body roll than my IS350

I will definitely post some pictures in this weekend. I would have already posted pics but it has rained for the past week here and car is dirty.

Sponsored Links