View Single Post
Old 10-17-2005, 11:23 PM
Co-founder

drex has disabled reputation
wow-- missed this thread. actually, i'll say this:

any X vehicle demonstrates a special flavor of chic -- (no not chick) -- a flair for something both sporty, and luxurious. X5 or X3 -- it screams "I am a BMW enthusiast who wants something more than the standard 3/5/6/7 class, yet I'm not a big fat SUV/Escalade/etc type of person. I want something that out drives and out handles and out performs the rest."

I have seen just as many men and women in both X5s and X3s. I will say that the women are usually hot soccer-mom MILF types, but hey that's ok with me. My girlfriend is the hottest chick I know that drives an X5 (mine, or soon to be ours, we'll see).

So, lets forget all the my Xn is better than your Xn+2; I thinks its great that so many people (some of whom have never posted) have come out of the woodwork! Thanks and welcome!

welcome, sgt.santiago, to our board. although I own an X5, I am actually liking the X3 even more and more. I wish I had her gas mileage in my 4.6! and thank you -- you and all the others -- who protect (or have protected) our freedom and interests both here and abroad. We salute you!

Sponsored Links