View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 06:24 PM

primetime is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by simoncpw
Hi Guys,

Terribly sorry for the delay on the update. I've been extremely busy with the overseas trips and over the holiday seasons.

Anyway, here's the update:
1) NO, Umnitza has not sent me the replacement.
2) They still wanted me to pay the US$400 deposit before they would send me the replacement to replace the crap that they had sent me.
3) After I posted his smart plan on the "return shipment", he asked me to give send them the crappy lights back to him and he will refund me. BUT I'll have to pay the shipment first and he was suppose to "reimburse" me?!

At the same time, my credit card company "Customer Service" called to follow up on this case. And since this has not been resolved, they have given me a full refund.

For those who have been following this story or thinking of buying anything from Umnitza:

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY OR DO ANY BUSINESS WITH HIM

You will not know what you will get; You will not know what you will NOT get; All they will give you loads of crap and excuses, with no real effort in correcting problems.

Thank you all for all comments and advices. This is really a great community and I really hope that this thread will help to prevent the members from falling into the Umnitza crap again.

Happy New Year to you all!!!
Amen brother...Amen.

Sponsored Links