Thread: Nextel i870...
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2005, 05:04 PM
Premier Member and retired relic

Quicksilver will become famous soon enough
i870 update:

With this info I'm getting close to buying this phone.
http://www.acellularphones.com/motor...-review-4.html

i870: New flagship clamshell phone with dual color displays, a 1.3 megapixel camera with flash and video capture, Bluetooth (including OBEX), microSD (TransFlash) memory card slot, MP3 music player with external controls, WiDEN high-speed data, MOTOtalk off-network PTT, and a push-to-open auto-hinge.

The 1.3 mega pixel camera of the i870 is capable of taking both still images and videos. The camera can take still images at a resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels. It can sync wirelessly with other devices via Bluetooth connectivity. Apart from the use of wireless headsets, this facilitates easy data transfer from PCs and laptops and yes you can tether or use OBEX or DUN profiles.

Sponsored Links