Thread: Nextel i870...
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 10:35 AM
Premier Member and retired relic

Quicksilver will become famous soon enoughQuicksilver will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by FULANITO
I own a 2005 4.8is and as far as I'm concerned the phonebook doesn't upload onto the vehicle. But if you guys know as to what I should do please fill me in so that I can try it!!! I didn't speak to nextel since this is the 3rd phone I paired ( blackberry 7520 and 7100i - both from nextel ) and none of them has uploaded the phonebook onto the vehicle's phonebook.
Thanks. I ask for the info because others may have the same phone and X5 that you have and may be able to shed some light on the issue. Knowing how you handled the problem adds to the knowledge database that we all share which makes it easier to solve problems. Thanks for any input you can provide.

Sponsored Links