View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 01:36 AM

deutsch100 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynd
Range Rover looks like an awesome machine. From what I've heard, seems like they are also prone to being in the shop for various issues. I think its get what 'spins your wheels'. Other than that, with the auto sector hurting as it is, lets just hope Tata makes it through... supposedly, they are also running tight on cash (was in the news today) as they spent alot of money on the purchase of Jag & LR.
Yeah, I had a 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged...and it was a total nightmare. Bought it on a Saturday night, and it was in the shop on Monday (and Monday of the following week, and Wed the next week, and Friday the next week... From all the exhausting research I did before getting my new Full Size Range Rover (and talking to many owners)...2007+ has been actually excellent. Since the current model debuted im 2003, Land Rover has had plent of time to work out kinks, glitches and issues. So far, I am really impressed & happy. I hope Tata makes it, as I think they are a good fit for Land Rover-Jaguar. They understand British Culutre and Automobiles, and they have many times confirmed that they plan 100% to let LR-Jag carry on with business as usual. With 2 famed, historic & iconic companies, you don't take a chance messing with them. People who spend $60-120,000 for a car, will not accept some "Indian" British car.

Sponsored Links