View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 06:19 AM

Kev is on a distinguished road
Hehe - I guess I should have posted that question BEFORE I shelled out on this tiny piece of Dension cr@p. Seems that there isn't anyone on this forum that uses a Dension Gatway with their X5. Probably for a good reason - they don't work

Latest development is that I can get a very distorted sound out from a USB stick and now move on from track 1 to track 2 etc. usually - but sometimes it still gets stuck on track 1.

The sound quality is so poor its like the when you whack the volume on full with an AUX connected device. You just need to set it to 75% and its ok. But how to do this with this device I have no idea.

In theory there are some files to increase the volume (this is for a different device - a BTA1500 - but since I cant get the thing to read/accept a firmware update, or enable CD text, I dont hold out much hope for these files to have the desired effect either.

Think I'll stick it on e-bay and hope I can get some of my money back. Will give Dension tech support a week to come up with something first though.

Thanks for all the advice anyway lads.

Cheers. Kev.

Last edited by Kev; 03-29-2009 at 06:51 AM.

Sponsored Links