View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 10:57 PM

Zoich is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by np2004 View Post
Wow just wanted to say thanks to the original poster for this update everyone should chip in and get this guy a bottle of Don Julio. It took them almost the entire day to install the new software but it was well worth the wait. My transmission was so bad in my 2008 4.8i that within the first 100 miles after I bought my X5 from the dealership I brought it back thinking it was defective. They said it was because the vehicle is new will adapt and all that bs and up until today my transmission was still jerky with almost 10,000 miles on it. This software makes the transmission silky smooth and almost seems like it gives you extra power when accelerating. I bitched and complained so much about the transmission that BMWNA was going to buy back my X5 since this was my only complaint. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the transmission stays this way after the software update but anyone with this issue bring your X5 in and get this done today don't wait any longer.
I'll drink to that! I don't know if it should be called a transmission or a throttle update... I am glad things are working out for everyone!

Sponsored Links