View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 05:18 AM

sabot67 is on a distinguished road
NAV DVD FEATURES/ EDITIONS?????

Whoops! Posted this in the wrong forum initially!

Greetings all. I need to be educated a bit. I have a 2008 US Specs X5 and live in Spain. In a couple of months, I will move to Poland. Poland is not on the NAV DVD that I currently own. Recently on a trip through Germany, I asked a dealer if Poland had been included on recent NAV DVD releases and after making a call to the parts department, I was told yes it was, but that they didn't have any in stock at the moment. No problem, I will get one before moving to Poland I think. Fast forward to this week. The local Spanish BMW dealer tells me that Poland is not on the NAV DVD. Now I don't know what the truth is- no problem, this is why we have the internet, right? This is where I am turning to you. I have tried to look at BMW's website to figure out which countries are on their NAV DVD and cannot find a listing. I have also done general searches and I am more confused than I was before I started. I have come to learn that there are "business" editions, "High" editions and "Professional" editions. Can someone please explain the different editions? Also it would be helpful if anyone knew where I could look to see if Poland maps are on the current DVD release.

Thanks for the help!

Sponsored Links