View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 03:30 AM

ccfj1 is on a distinguished road
Hi Graham, and welcome to the forum.

You are running an older version and in a funny setup (BMW mk3 in a rover) so I'm not sure as to which colour schemes are being used in and whatever default state it's in, do you know what colour sets are being used for 1 and 2? an easy way to check is to change the colour of the TMC green (on) to something else (different in all rom_col's), and then the 4 that are seen are the 4 colour sets.

I can probably make you up an image with all the 2nd colours sets set to nightmode and you can try that, however in the first instance try the image I posted yesterday, that has a fully configured nightmode 2nd colour scheme, and works in my test MK3.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

I see that you have modded the menu text to had the extra menu item, and you have a 3-1/67 version number, this one should go straight over (to test) then edit with your mods, and reload.

BTW you can't have the above pointer in the mk3, it's for the mk4 in 3d only, but you may be able to use a modded one in place of the blue one.

HTH

Sponsored Links