View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 09:42 PM
Wait... what?

Thunder22 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by motordavid View Post
Must be extraordinary stuff...my Zaino goes on and buffs off
in about an hour, if I'm slacking. "Curing"? Damn...I gotta see
this; maybe Gresch will pull out one of his cams and post a pic.
LOL! I use Meguiars NXT 2.0 wax and Mequiars polishes on the vette, but the X sits outside 24x7x365 so I would have to wax it twice a month.

Rejex needs to cure on the car for 12 hours, you can buff it sooner but it won't last as long, it's a polymer orginally developed for use on airplanes, and lasts about 4-6 months depending on weather conditions etc. I usually apply a coat in the spring and fall and sometimes a 3rd time if need be.

Normally I would apply a coat of Rejex in the late afternoon and buff it off the the next morning (takes about 15 minutes to remove) but I had plans this afternoon etc etc so I put it on this morning. So tomorrow morning I'll buff it off and be good for the next 3-6 months.

By the way, Rejex can be applied to the wheels, headlights, tail lights and glass, it's great stuff.

No wax i've ever used, zaino/meguiars/etc, has ever lasted as long as or looked as good as Rejex (over time).

Here's a link for you chuckleheads:

RejeX®: So Slick, Bugs Can't Stick!

Last edited by Thunder22; 07-16-2009 at 07:15 PM.

Sponsored Links