View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 12:41 AM

binhly101 is on a distinguished road
Thanks Bimmerfan4life...I searched the page and found this past post:

When resetting the panoramic sunroof, it cycles through two modes. The first is Normalisation, where the end positions are learnt. The second is Initialisation, where the characteristic curve is learnt.
The procedure takes 75 seconds. It begins by having the floating roofliner in the open position and the sunroof completely closed. The centre of the sunroof switch is then pressed and held in the Lift position. Note: the switch must be kept pushed for the whole procedure. The roof then moves to the lift position, the floating roofliner closes then opens, the sunroof then closes from the lifted position, then opens and closes fully, the floating roofliner then closes and the procedure is finished. If you release the switch before the procedure is finished, you must start again.

For non panoramic sunroof, after sunroof raises to the lift position, hold button for another 20 secs and until the sunroof "jiggles" at the open position, release switch for a maximum of 5 secs, then hold down the switch in the raising position until the sunroof has returned to the closed position after a complete opening movement. Release the switch.
Good Luck
Colin

I am reposting it for people who are also looking for help with this issue...it worked out great for me...Thanks to everyone one replied to my thread...Benji

Sponsored Links