Thread: TV tuner
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 12:16 PM

pete_c is on a distinguished road
Wondering if you have a picture. It looks to be like a whole different bracket assembly that would hold the NAV unit, Sirius tuner and the TV module below. I've taken it apart so many times that I am wondering how the TV tuner module would fit (looks like it would be a tight fit indeed). Here is a picture of my X3 setup. I can visualize an assembly a little bit higher and wider. Ideally a do-all bracket would be even better. One that would fit the NAV computer, Sirius tuner, DVD player and TV tuner. Can I go to US dealer and order said bracket? The only thing is that I do not see the Sirius tuner bracket in the link provided and wondering how that too would fit?

E46 - 18.5 wheels/tires (summer), 17 stock (winter), Homelink, NAV software upgrade, BMW video module, Radio to V53, AUX, USB IBUS interface,BMW alarm install, CarPC(Epia), remote starter, tank battery & angel eyes. NAV - MKIII - NA Map CD - High Version 2008.1

Last edited by pete_c; 07-30-2009 at 12:37 PM.

Sponsored Links