View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 04:14 PM
Vendor

acedeucy is on a distinguished road
Im really talking about current technology vs cost effectiveness.

Sure you can buy the Walmart velcro strap kit in a box but when you stop short and those things go through your windshield, was that the smartest choice? We all carry $20Million in Liability insurace per claim for that kind of stuff don't we.

And sure I could build a kit that plays Blu-Ray on a 7" Monitor but HD can't be enjoyed on such a small screen. Also I could build a kit with Wi-Fi Capabilites that would involve an internet subscription service and you could read email in the car and surf the web. But that is why you probably own a blackberry or iPhone, right? All I am saying is for what you need in the realm of mass media viewing, mine currently sits at the top on the stack for what you get all in one package. Again might not win any beauty pagents but then again neither did the Millenium Falcon, but she had it where it counts, right? Even did the Kessel Run in under 6.5 parsecs. LOL!

There is no need for improvement in the current market, besides BMW is extremely happy with the current offering and if they are happy, so am I. But hey, a letter to your state congressman never hurt...did it?

All I am saying is the year is young and everyday Steve Jobs dreams up a new iPod...stay tuned as something may come along one day that might actually satisfy for craving for laundry doing and laser beams...at least for a few minutes. Gotta go, bill gates is on park 4!

-Law
Gracie Barra Orlando Academy of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

Sponsored Links