View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 10:27 AM

RPX5 is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb GB: DEPO Headlights for pre-facelifters with HID.

I think this is a good solution for those of us with pre-facelift X5's. We'll be able to utilize our (non-error message throwing) factory HID low beam ballasts, and have an updated looking headlight unit with LED powered halos.

If 10 or more people are interested, seller will offer the following:

Group Buy price for the UHP LED X5 headlights with remote-on relay wiring and auto-leveling included, not including the xenon HID bulbs, ballasts or chrome amber corner marker bulbs.

GB price for 10 people will be:
$480.00 shipped within US 48 states, shipped from California, CA sales tax included for people within USA. No PO Box, APO, FPO, basically must be an UPS deliverable address.

To Canada or to Hawaii / Alaska / PO Box address, will need to inquire. And we accept paypal only and can only ship to paypal confirm address."

I orderered mine already, payed full price but if we're able to get up to 10, seller will issue a rebate. I will install and take lots of pictures along with a detailed and honest review! I've been looking for a solution like this since I bought my X5, I tried other overprices solutions with aftermarket ballasts and kept getting error messages, so here' is a setup that will utilize stock components for the most part.

Start a count if you're interested!!
Attached Images

Sponsored Links