View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 11:01 PM

HIRISC is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
HIRISC - Did you have a 4.8i before you bought the M?? Just wondering what you think of the sport seats.

I had sport seats in my E53 and they were quite firm. The comfort seats in my 4.8i now are the best option ever! I have my eye on a demo X5M but I don't know if I can go from comfort back to sport seats.

I know comfort seats can be ordered on the M, but are they available in different colors or just black?? Dealer wasn't sure either until they actually place an order. They said they basically take the comfort seats and install them in the X5M. Hence they would be just like the seats I have now except without the M logo on the headrests...which I really don't care about anyway...
Hi,

I had a 4.4i sport - sport seats.

To my butt-meter, the ///X sport seats are a little more comfy than the E53's seats. Still lack lateral support (for an M-car) IMO, but they are fine.

I believe that the 'comfort seats' are now called 'multi-contoured' and are part of the active ventilated seat package - P/N ZAV ($1900 US). That requires you to also buy the perforated leather ($3800 US). That leather package is available in silverstone, beige or black.

The second order sheet below seems to validate this:

Last edited by HIRISC; 10-07-2009 at 11:06 PM.

Sponsored Links