View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 12:47 AM

FSETH is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by blktoptrvl View Post
You accuse me of being blind? I accuse of being blinded by your own pre-conceptions and errant ideas.

Your earlier post said that the squatter were setting up in ABANDONED buildings. Who is that harming and how? If the building owner wanted to to stand up for their own rights - vs. the squatters rights they would have paid taxes and controled the buildings as they are required.

Yes, I also own investment property. But I take proper care to pay my taxes obey the law. If you think that just leaving a property and not paying taxes on it gives you any rights you are wrong.

If you have adandoned the building you have no more right than squatters.
I don't agree with squatting on any level, period. Abandoned, vacant, neglected, etc. I own a vacant, dilapidated home that was once residential and is now commercial. Hasn't been lived in for years. The home is boarded up and not livable. We have not torn down the home. We pay all taxes on the property as we should. Why should I have to go check on any sort of regular basis to be sure that some piece of sh!t hasn't taken down some boards and ignored our no tresspassing signs?

Back to the main issue. You asked why people don't like ACORN and I feel like I gave a few pretty good FACTS as to why I don't. Others can probably throw in some additional FACTS about the organization as well.

I am asking you these two very specific questions. First, can you please show me where the information that I have posted in this thread regarding ACORN is erroneous? I would appreciate that after making comments like the one you just did. Second, why do you feel the need to defend ACORN? It is funny to me that when I point out some of the B.S. things ACORN has done, your only response is that Republicans do it too. That is why I accuse you of wearing blinders. It would be great for once to hear an Obama supporter actually admit that ACORN has done some really shady stuff. Obviously, you don't seem willing or able to do so.

Last edited by FSETH; 12-14-2009 at 01:18 AM.

Sponsored Links