View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 07:58 PM

Location: Kirkland, WA to Alexandria, VA - Now in Marysville, WA
m5james is on a distinguished road
Yeah because the halogen bulbs in your highbeams will simply drop right into the new headlights. It's the lower voltage that runs through those halogens that makes them so they don't shine as brightly during the daytime as they would if you used them to flash at night.

As for the DEPO's, i'm not sure how they're wired since they come integrated into the headlights themselves, so maybe Tom can answer that. I know for when I added CCFL angel eyes to Sobi's X5, we could wire them to come on whenever we wanted them to...when the ignition comes on, when the domelights come on, parking lights only, headlights only, etc.

Slow down bro, this is exactly what I said about going to fast and ordering the wrong things. No matter who you order them from, you're probably not going to get them for a few weeks anyways, so don't rush it.

650hp 10 X5///M - Stage 2, Vibrant 1794's , gutted cats, custom intake, AC Forged 22's
325hp 98 BMW 740iL - ///M5 6spd, www.bavengine.com w/ Performance Option, electric fan, CF intake tube w/ heatshield, Mag 14816 w/ notched bumper, Bilstein/H&R Stage II/Powerflex

600+hp 02 Harley F150 - MHP900 Stage 3 engine, KB2.3, 8# lower, 60# inj, Walbro FP's

135hp 01 TL1000R - M4 full exhaust, K&N, Yosh box, -1/+2 gears, 2CT's

Sponsored Links