View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 02:28 PM

wsramahi is on a distinguished road
Seimens Bit-II to TCU with BT upgrade Help

Hello,

plz forgive my poor english!

I have 330i 2003 with MKIV sw V32,TV and Bit-II seimens Telephone and im planning to upply an upgrade to use a TCU, i maneged to find it from a canceled X3 2007 part no 84109115729 Continental date 14.03.2007 SW 03.25 without the eject box upgrade.

someone had confirmed its working perfect on e46 with a telephone prewired on this link

http://www.bimmerboard.com/members/p...artNumbers.pdf

i removed every part in the trunk and the arm rest to figure out what do my car have cables for the telephone and found these:

Antenna under the arm rest ..looks very similare to the bluetooth antenna.

i think a connector from the trunk and Bit-II converter SA630 and unused purpule black cable

in the trunk i found a sharkfin antenna with a coaxil converter

a strange hidden cable behind the amp and it confused me when i opend the set to find another purpule black and ibus cables

Seimens Bit-II Module

Bit-II purpule black sharkfin antenna and a cream purpule cable which i couldnt figer out where does it fit inside the car!!

i found a Bit-II converter which connects the module to the wiring harness, its like every module has its own converter

some cables i didnt know for what like the additional purple black cable and the cream purple cable
also the TCU comes with 4 colored coaxil inputs (purple, cream , black and blue) this means im missing two cables (black and blue)

i also need to know if the TCU can be connected directly to the wiring harness before the Bit-II converter

any missing parts please let me know or for any needed info

Sponsored Links