Thread: Nextel i870...
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2005, 08:36 AM
Premier Member and retired relic

Quicksilver will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by FULANITO
I tried to pair the phone with the X5 again to see if I had any luck with the phonebook, unfortunately the phone pairs very well and connection between the X5 and the phone is outstanding, but, when it tries to upload the phonebook it fails and it says phonebook empty!!!! I called Nextel and I was given some info as to manually transfer each one of my contacts through the Bluetooth - select contacts on the phone, press menu, select transfer, select bluetooth, and find devices - but unfortunately this didn't work either the phone does not recognize the X5 as an OBEX (<-- ), so that failed as well!!! I did read a post on one of these IDEN/Nextel forums, that the phonebook needs to be smaller than 50 entries in order to upload onto the X5, so if anyone has an i870 with 50 contacts/numbers or less in their phonebook, see if you can upload it and let me know if it works!!!! As for me, I guess I'll just record each contact through the VR module and hope it works!!!!
Did this work??

Sponsored Links