View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 04:40 PM
brian5's Avatar
brian5 brian5 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: CT, USA
Posts: 2,925
brian5 is on a distinguished road
What is the actual Meguiar's product called? Is it called Meguiar's Wheel Protectant (because I don't see anything like that)?

I'm trying the Meguair's Ultimate Quik Wax on my wheels (not car body) to see if that will make it easier to keep the wheels clean (i.e. to just rinse off the brake dust). Probably too much to hope for...
Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links