View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 04:49 AM

MrBlonde is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAD View Post
The price sounds similar...but I didn't have much luck negotiating further...single dealer city.
I thought the deisel engine was very good - so refined compared to the deisel Landcruisers I was used to bush-bashing in my youth.

I didn't go for adaptive drive - I definitely considered it as I have a similar concern with 20" rims on Aussie roads. I read an ordinary review for the adaptive drive on the X5M, and surprisingly the dealer didn't talk it up either. The dealer did a pretty good job - see list below!

My order: X5 50i Innovation (Alpine white, black interior with Bamboo trim)

3rd row seat
Rear DVD
Tow pack
Running Boards
Window Tint
Hi Fi Pro
Soft close doors
Comfort Seats + Active Ventilation
TV function
Extended Connectivity
...was that enough....

I have read some fairly negative things about some of those options above, but went with them anyway.
I was just about to put my money down on a new Range Rover and was stiff-armed by a mate into test driving the X5 - I'm glad he did
Mate that's a shit hot spec, I am sure you'll love it .. and I look forward to hearing your impressions after you've lived with it for a while.

Regarding the clatter our 35D is the first diesel car we've ever had and after 1,100 kms we love it! I would have loved to go wit ha 50i but it was out of our budget.

+ 1999 M Coupe + 2019 Audi TTRS + 2010 X5 35D + 2016 Panigale 1299 +

Sponsored Links