View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 04:28 AM

shaz is on a distinguished road
offer of contribution for new site for u.k

Dear moderators for the old x5 drivers site,

I have been a member of the uk site for a while and found the information very reliable and valuable. My x5 being based in Pakistan and being U.K spec, in all honesty I saved quite a substantial amount with repairs/up grades with the help of X5drivers members. Therefore, I think it only fair that i contribute to the new site, what ever the name maybe. So, please let me know if this contribution is required and I will oblige.

I have also been a member here, but not very actively, for a while. I thank all those here who have welcomed us UK x5 ers. However, the need for a UK site is not a matter of UK v USA but because on the UK site there was a lot of information and details of UK suppliers of parts/ up grades and also the fact that most UK x5 ers have deisels and there was a lot more info on them then there is here. Also, a lot of companies/ suppliers of parts had given the forum members discounts which they wouldn't do to a company based elsewhere. An example of this is that I was about to confirm an order for a Blufin remap and would have got 10% discount. Unlikely now.

Regards,

Shaz

Sponsored Links