View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 11:47 AM

ccfj1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDelGooner View Post
Ccfj1 you have to be one of the most generous guys out there!!
Lol, It's no big deal mate, glad to help.

Quote:
I have a 2005 330ci sport convertible
Nice car, I loved my 330ci sport.

Quote:
which has the mk IV DVD sat nav and just downloaded your V31 night mode software.
Cool.

Quote:
I originally had the 4-1/50 software so it has made a huge difference, particularly in perspective mode! Thank you so much!!
You're welcome, but I can't take credit to the 3d mode

Quote:
Here is where I am about to be incredibly cheeky...
Here we go....

Quote:
I have noticed that near the horizon on night mode (16:9 screen) some of the colours do not feed through and remain with the original colours.
Indeed, its an attempt to match the haze seen near the horizon, TBH I've never liked it.

Quote:
I noticed that someone else commented on this but not sure if you posted a fix...?
Yes there is, I'm doing the final testing on a new nightmode, with a few updates, 1 being a no haze sky.

Like so (this is an early development pic, so not finished yet)

Quote:
Also, is there anything else you have added to this? Noticed that someone mentioned you can changed the sky?
My mods, include, new splash, sky, modded menu text, updated smoother (less robotic) voices, new icons etc.

Quote:
Also, is it possible to change the splash screen to just the ///M badge on a black background?
Thats what my one is mate

Quote:
Or even just the Arsenal crest on a black background?
As long as its not to big , anything is use-able.

Quote:
Finally, and the most cheeky comment of the lot, you dont happen to have created a software fix where can stream music from your iphone to the car through bluetooth have you?
Not possible in software mate, the OEM BT does not support a2dp, you could however mod your cradle to have AUX and AV output and pipe them to the aux and Av in on the TV/radio module, while not easy it's doable.

Quote:
Do you have a paypal account for donations? This would surely be worth a hell of a lot!! I'd be more than happy to donate!!
Lol, I do have paypal, but keep your money mate.

Sponsored Links