View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 03:52 AM

wslee is on a distinguished road
the dealer service manager call me on Saturday morning that they will change the 2 defective panels for me swap from a brand new car. and told me i will be able to get my car on Monday afternoon. On Monday 4pm, he call me again said that my car wasn't ready yet, they need to send to body shop to realign the gap after panels installed, the car will be ready by today. I have call him 2pm today, and now he told me that they need to polish the car because it is new panels, and the car wouldn't be ready until Thursday evening.
That is crap, i have a bad feeling that they are not honest to me, do you think need to take 4 days to change 2 panels with few bolts ? they might sent my car to repaint for the 2nd time. i can't imagine what they have done to my brand new car, how many more damages they have created to the car. This is the way that Auto Classic treat their customer, i'm hopeless now without any help.
I have sent the complaint to BMW Australia on 1st September, they reply that the consultant will call me back soon, no phone call receive, re-sent the complaint again on 17th September, they reply that action will be taken within 24 working hours, no email nor phone call receive as well. I call them 2:30pm today, they said sorry, we will arrange some one to call you immediately, 4pm now, no one return call. hopeless & painfull. very bad experience of a car purchase, the worst i ever have.
they have give me a 323i as loader for a week, change to X5 48i last friday, i will suggest they keep the car and pay me full refund if it is not done properly within reasonable time this round, i will try Audi or Merc, i can imagine, nothing will be worst than all these crap that BMW given to a faithful fan & customer.

Last edited by wslee; 09-21-2010 at 09:11 PM.

Sponsored Links