View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 03:56 PM

vinzer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue dragon View Post
^^ So this package BMW X5 E70 X6 E71 Series CiC Navigation Entertainment System HDD Based (Pre-coded for your vehicle)

Does that include the coding to support Voice? Does that mean that all I'll need additionally is the FSC code for the maps, or do you supply everything for that price?
I can be mistaken because I am not the guy who is responcible for the online store, and I would say your best shot will be to email direcly to BMW Retrofit guys ([email protected])
but from what I see I can say that this price should include complete system, means all mechnaical parts, except probably mid console plastic trim for the new controller (old controller works just fine) and also it does not include some small module for PDC to work properly too I think.
Also Navigation and Maps are not included in this price for sure. Today I ordered from them FSC codes for the Navi maps. I know that the service to have navigation active and maps are much cheaper from BMW Retrofit than from other know providers of the CIC Retrofits.

Sponsored Links