View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 11:30 PM

TRAINER is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rh71 View Post
You have twins too eh? It's never a happy time to get more than 2 adults and them... the 3rd adult would have to sit between their car seats. We opted to skip the 3rd row because it's useless for the most part. I admit I got the X5 against better judgment when it comes to space efficiency and already 2 kids. I mean the double stroller takes up half the trunk already and it actually folds in half (the Combi).

It would really depend on how the X7 looks and drives. I don't want a Q7 wagon type. May as well go minivan then.
I'm in the same boat brother, 2 1/2 year old and an 18 month old. I considered getting the thrid row. I went as far as to putting my 2 car seats in the X5 on the showroom floor to see first hand if it was at all possible to access the "third row".. nope.. Then my salesman mentioned that he's seen adults in my situation open the tail gate and climb in that way.. I was like you try telling that to my wife! LMAO!

Yeap, I'm first in line for a BMW X7 - MB GL equivalent..
------------------------------------------------

Sponsored Links