View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 03:19 PM

jamie392 is on a distinguished road
Here is a sample of the different info:

Dueler HP Sport RFT

Sport Truck All-Season

The Bridgestone Dueler range has now been expanded to include the Dueler HP Sport tyre. The Dueler HP Sport is primarily designed to deliver outstanding handling and grip for high performance 4WD Vehicles. Designed with a high silica tread compound, the Dueler HP Sport also offers class leading wet performance and steering response as well as a head-turning sidewall design

And from bridgestones website they just call it an SUV tire and say changing road conditions:
Bridgestone Dueler HP Sport with Uni-T Category: Light/Medium Truck The Dueler H/P Sport lives up to the high performance standards of your premium Sport Truck or SUV. The non-vent design and aggressive look of the sidewall fit the sleek lines of these imposing vehicles. In fact, the Dueler H/P Sport is an Original Equipment choice in the category. Expect the tops in wet performance with a power traction combination of UNI-T technology and high silica content to let you drive with confidence in changing road conditions.

Costco says its all season, every other site says its only a summer tire. Don't really want to put so much detail into this and drag it out on the forum just a bit confused and the problem is, if they have the M+S stamp on them, which no dealer seems to be able to confirm? Then it would be fine for insurance purposes. I will probably hardly ever use them in the snow so I'm not overly worried about traction. It snowed last week and I have bald diamaris and I was fine in it other than stopping. Anything will be better than those...

Anyways, if anyone that has them I would be very appreciative if you could take a quick look on the tire and see if it is stamped M/S, M+S or anything like that designating that it is at least minimally approved for mud and snow. Then I don't have to go through the hassel of canceling these tires and going with these cheap ugly looking atturo AZ800 that is the only other thing people can get in stock here right now

Sponsored Links