View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 06:24 PM

bfrederick521 is on a distinguished road
Misc. OEM Items for sale!

1. Factory left and right rear tail lights with amber reflectors. Includes all bulbs and sockets as well. NO LEAKS! There is a small chip off the passenger top corner, does not leak! Wife hit it with something dealer replaced with updated clear ones. Sale $30 Shipped!

2. Factory left and right turn signal indicators, were replaced with updated ones to match tail lights. Sale FREE Please pay $10 for Shipping!

3. Factory BMW Water pump for X5. Used and recently changed mine when I was doing the pullies. Has 96K on it but is the updated one, no play in the bearings. Maybe someone needs a cheap fix. Sale $25 Shipped!

4. Bumper hitch cover from a 8/02 3.0i. Is is the plastic piece that sits and covers up the hitch if you don't have it installed.

All items are best and reasonable offers.

I am trying to make rooom in my garage and not fill my garbage can up at the same time. These are some great products that some surely has a need for.

Thanks for looking!
Attached Images

Last edited by bfrederick521; 11-01-2011 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Make a reasonable offer for shipping and they are yours

Sponsored Links