View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 06:33 PM

Sunny_wales is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by powers1 View Post
I hope you did the Diag test at Bmw dealer? DTCs..sometimes taken with scanners have been misleading ,as some members here have found out.

Ok..here goes.
P0404 is an EGR blockage /solenoid fault.Since you already did the EGR test,then it can only be a faulty solenoid valve.

P1613 is an internal controle module detecting memory fault(Has you car been re-mapped incorrectly?...This is common)

P1640 is You EML (engine management light) on the dash!This error usually occurs due this circuit being in shorted.The ECU is trying to turn the EML on and it cant!Do you have an EML on?Doubt it!

P3505 is your Glow plugs.No point in finding out which one is bad.You must change all 6.

If your did the Diag at Bmw ,then this what you need to change.
So,if you had injector issues,there would be a code for itmnost certainly,so just forget that for now.

Any luck yet in finding out if you have the Swirl Flaps?

could you help me out with the solenoid on the egr, is this part of the egr or is it located somewhere else

do you think i should remove the batttery for 20/30min to see if it corrects the ECU fault and im having a lil issue with the alarm "beeping" 1 time a second, may this be related?

Sponsored Links